Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2007, 01:12 PM

I have been on 7 RCCL cruises and am leaving on the Freedom of the Seas on May 13th. Anyone who has been on this ship can you please let me know how it was. Thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 04:59 AM
AM I will be getting off that very day you are leaving maybe we can compare notes when you return, who knows maybe I will send a message from internet to let you know how it is.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-12-2007, 06:54 AM

Hello AM, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I've been on the Freedom twice. It's the best of the best. If you would like to see some pictures of my cruise on the Freedom you can click HERE and then just click on the "FREEDOM" galleries.

Sonny
Old 04-12-2007, 07:09 AM

What concerns me is that I've seen some negative reports regarding the Freedom, such as, it's dirty, smells, not enough staff. I have never had a bad experience on any of my cruises with RCCL and I'm excited about this upcoming cruise. I'm sure there will always be some folks who didn't like their cruise. I just thought I would check with folks who have been on the FOS. Thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Banned

AM. I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes when you read some of these posts, you would swear they were on slave ships. I had concerns too based on postings, but as I hoped, the cruise was as fantastic as usual! Keep a positive attitude and go with the idea of having fun and I'm sure you will. Some cruises are better than others, but any cruise is better than no cruise at all. Have a great cruise!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:29 AM

I agree with carlg. I read a review that someone posted of a cruise that I was on last summer. I was dumbfounded by what he saw/experienced since it was completely different from my own experience. Some people are never happy and expect too much.

Have fun!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Banned

Kind of like the co-worker in your office who does nothing but gripe and complain about their job, management, company execs, etc. People all have different expectations and frames of reference. If you go in to an endeavor with unrealistic expectations, then of course you'll be disappointed. That's one reason why I frequently seek out someone else's opinion, and ask for a reality check. Someone else's opinion will validate my concerns, or tell me I'm full of crap. I can deal with that.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 AM

If you don't like the Freedom I would strongly suggest not ever cruising again. In my 34 Royal Caribbean cruises I only was disappointed once. It was on the Voyager. The ship was alright, but there was a bad attitude amoung most of the ships crew. I found the Freedom to be a great ship.

Sonny
Old 04-12-2007, 11:07 AM

Thank you all so much. I love RCCL cruises and was shocked when I read some of the negative reports. It certainly is true in that you can't please everyone. I have loved and enjoyed every cruise I have been on and can't wait until May 13th. Thanks again
Old 04-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Listen to SonnyV I am sure he knows his stuff.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, freedom, grand, postings, suites