Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2005, 07:52 AM

We are booked on SOS for October 17th. This is my first cruise. There are four of us, husband, brother-n- law, sister-n-law, and myself. My question is does anyone know if you can go to the Atlantis aquarium and admission price. I have read some posts where some say to rent a room for the day. Is this worth it or can you just pay for the aquarium? Thanks
Old 09-18-2005, 11:31 AM

lannie545,
Welcome to cruise-chat. Yes, you can purchase admission to the aquarium at the ticket booth at the resort. Cost is $29 pp, I believe. The reason getting a room is often suggested is that only hotel guests (or guests of Comfort Suites) are permitted to use all of the waterpark activities on site.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-18-2005, 12:04 PM

Thanks Nancy. I appreciate your response. All this is new so trying to gather as much info as possible.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:01 PM

My next question, if we do rent a room, does that include the price of the aquarium or is that just the water activities. Thanks
Old 09-19-2005, 07:12 AM

It does include the cost of the aquarium. However, there is a free section of the aquarium which is in the lobby. You will see much of the same fish you will see for $29 per adult and 19 for a child. The lagoon is beautiful and would be an enjoyable beach to swim. about 200 yards past the resort is the public beach. Once you get past the vendors trying to rent you beach chairs and umbrella's, it is a very nice beach. the day we were there in August, the waves were rough with a strong undertow. Enjoy your cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, admission, aquarium, atlantis, caribbean, charge, cruise, day, port, rent, resort, room, royal, ticket, tickets