Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 08:18 PM

We got our cabin number and I just want any opinions on it if there are any. We are on Mariner Cabin number 2262. We just got an oceanview room, this being our first cruise and I know it is more toward the front of the ship. Any experts have any opinions on this location?? (2 more months to go and I won't bug anyone with anymore questions!! )

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-09-2007, 08:23 PM

Hi Candi!
HERE is some information about Cabin #2262 onboard the Mariner!
There is a 360-degrees tour, Photo and a Layout of your stateroom.
Good luck with your planning, and have a wonderful trip!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Candi you are bugging anyone here I am sure we have people asking questions all day and believe me I am one of them so feel free to ask and someone here will be glad to help out. Now when you get back we need a review from you okay.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-10-2007, 06:01 AM

i also have a question about cabins,my group and i have cabins 7244 and 7221 on the explorer of the seas,oct 26-anyone have any opinions on this particular location

thanks
Old 08-10-2007, 06:14 AM

Candi, you are in for a treat!! Starting off your cruising career with a seven day cruise with a great itinerary on a great ship! I hope that you are getting excited. I know that you will love George town and Cozumel. Labadee is alot of fun as well. Have you booked shore excursions yet or are you just going to wing it on your own? Get ready for an adventure, but be warned! Cruising is addictive and the only antidote is to book another one, then another one, etc. etc. After your first cruise with Royal Caribbean, make sure that you sign up with the Crown and Anchor Society so that you can go ahead and start building loyalty points that will greatly benefit you on future cruises with RCCL. Have fun!
Old 08-10-2007, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by nucruiser:
i also have a question about cabins,my group and i have cabins 7244 and 7221 on the explorer of the seas,oct 26-anyone have any opinions on this particular location

thanks
Stateroom #7244 is a Balcony room located at the front of the ship. It also has a third pullman bed, while Room #7221 is a Interior room located even more at the front.
That's what I know. I'm sure it will be great! =)
Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 PM

When I was booking this cruise, I was gonna do a little 4 or 5 day trip and then I thought "oh what the heck-might as well go big!" I am PUMPED!! Our excursions we chose are the zipline and waterpark in Labadee, SNUBA diving and going to the beach in Grand Cayman, swim and snorkel with dolphins in Cozumel and the 4X4 Safari with Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. I wanna also try to go to Dragon's Breath in Labadee, visit Senor Frogs and shop. WHew! We will see how much I actually get done. My excitement grows daily- just keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!! Thanks for the help!!

Quote:
Originally posted by drlivingston:
Candi, you are in for a treat!! Starting off your cruising career with a seven day cruise with a great itinerary on a great ship! I hope that you are getting excited. I know that you will love George town and Cozumel. Labadee is alot of fun as well. Have you booked shore excursions yet or are you just going to wing it on your own? Get ready for an adventure, but be warned! Cruising is addictive and the only antidote is to book another one, then another one, etc. etc. After your first cruise with Royal Caribbean, make sure that you sign up with the Crown and Anchor Society so that you can go ahead and start building loyalty points that will greatly benefit you on future cruises with RCCL. Have fun!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-10-2007, 08:38 PM

Thanks so much and I promise a loooong review when I get back!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Spritfilled:
Candi you are bugging anyone here I am sure we have people asking questions all day and believe me I am one of them so feel free to ask and someone here will be glad to help out. Now when you get back we need a review from you okay.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
7244, cabin, cruise, explorer, reviews, seas, stateroom