Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 PM

I would love to be noise and see pics of your 3day cruise on the Monarch leaving from LA. I JUST BOOKED !!!!!! This will be dh's and my 1st cruise (I know of many more!!!)

Anyone have pics or know where to find a navigator.. or is it called a compass ... the thing that is left in your room the night before showing the next days activities! (Still trying to learn all this RCCL lingo as I have been engulfed in trying to find info on a family cruise on the Disney CL).

What is not to miss that is on ship to do, besides just hang at the pool. We have been to Ensenada before so we may get off for a bit just to do some shopping LOL but probably stay on board most the time to really take advantage of all there is!

Anyone have a list of the menu's.. or better yet PICS lol What different eatteries are there on board?

Ok im babbling now... thanks all im sure ill be bombarding you all for the next 50days up intil we leave!

TIA!!
Old 05-17-2007, 04:17 AM

When I wanna see pics, I go to Webshots.com and put in the search engine what I wanna see- normally can get pages and pages!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:45 AM

I have a few pictures of the Monarch. We had a great time on that ship. CLICK HERE

Sonny
Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM

Welcome to cruise-chat anewmac. They will leave all of your documents on your bed when they turn it down for the night. There is so much to do on board that you'd wear yourself out trying to do it all. My suggestion is, pick out what you really want to do and don't try to do everything. Just remember, that's what the next cruise is for, doing the things you didn't get to do the first time around. Be warned, cruising is addictive!!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:48 AM

I don't understand why everyone says cruising is addicting. What about will power or self-denial? Got to go now... have to call my travel agent.

Sonny
Old 05-17-2007, 10:21 AM

I wouldn't say that it's addictive...It's just that you will love it so much that you'll want to live on a ship (different on each week) for the rest of yor life!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-18-2007, 05:39 AM

What cruising is addictive? We just cruised for the first time late last Jan. Now we're going on another cruise this Sept. and I'm organizing a fundraising cruise for early next Jan. Addictive? That's 3 cruises in a year from 3 different ports - for a first timer (all RCCL of course).

Me: Hi, my name is Mary and I'm a cruisaholic.
You: Hi, Mary.
Me: I'll be right back. I've got to get this hook out of my back.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, disney, line, picture, show