Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2002, 06:11 PM

I have just booked an owner's suite on Legend of the Seas. However, I can find no information on stateroom layout, no photos. I did find out it is 520 sq.ft. Has anyone sailed in one of these suites who can tell me about the accomodations? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2002, 06:11 PM

I have just booked an owner's suite on Legend of the Seas. However, I can find no information on stateroom layout, no photos. I did find out it is 520 sq.ft. Has anyone sailed in one of these suites who can tell me about the accomodations? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2002, 09:16 PM

Did you try looking at this site?

http://www.mytravelco.com/cruises/cruiseship/360/

If you can't find the legend, you might be able to see one on one of her sister ships.

I know yours is an older ship, but just had an owner's suite on the explorer and it was absolutely wonderful.

Queen of Bermuda, New Years '89
Tropicale, 2/99
Explorer of the Seas, 9/7/02
Queen Mary 2, 1/31/04
Radiance of the Seas, 10/18/02
QE2, 6/1/03
Celebrity Infinity, 7/25/03
Grandeur of the Seas, 10/11/03
Queen Mary 2, 1/31/04
Old 09-28-2002, 04:01 PM

I sailed the Enchantment in May in an owner's suite (#8504). It was quite nice and roomy. Very private with a decent size balcony. If you are looking for privacy and the feeling of a "little appartment" away from the crowds you will like it. The entertainment system was great but we didn't bring cd's so we didn't use it much. Balcony is good size but not sunny enough to use for sun bathing. The service attendance is was okay but should have been above average (it wasn't). The last night was a bit of a drag since our suite was just below the teen lounge and they must have had a going away party. The bass sounds kept us awake. I am giving perhaps a more negative view than intended but honestly we had a great time. I will always book an owner's suite or penthouse and perhaps as time goes on one becomes more critical. If this is your first "executive" suite cruise, you will most likely be impressed.
By the way the Royal suite is not much better although it does have a grand piano and separate bedroom. I hope the comments have been helpfull. Have a great time.

Closed Thread

Tags
bermuda, cruise, names, queen, ship, suite, suites