Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2006, 10:07 AM

Hello Cazz
We are also going on LOS in July and from we booked it we were reading mixed reviews and like yourselves we were starting to wonder if we made a big mistake.Then we got a few from people who were just off the ship and said it was great and have re booked for this year. There is some posts here from Tom OGG about LOS andthey will help also from a woman Carol who was on LOS last year and is going again in August.Maybe these reviews are to put you off booking. have a great cruise Airt
Old 02-07-2006, 10:23 AM

Hello again Cazz
If you look at page 7 here you will find our posts about LOS and the replies that we got its the 15th one down legend of the seas.
Airt
Old 02-14-2006, 11:42 AM

Old 02-22-2006, 04:35 AM

hi airt, theres also a web site called www.ship-happens.co.uk which is more british orintated,which if you have a look has loads of reviews on LOS from last july on the med cruise....which i must say are excellant!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:29 AM

Cazz,

Thank you so much for the link to this site. It has raised my spirits no end! I've only scratched the surface of it so far, but,I've not yet found one bad review of Legend! I thought we British were always thought of by others as being a nation of moaners but I'm not convinced. Maybe we are just easily pleased....

Either way - thanks again. I can go back to looking forward to our cruise in June rather than fearing the worst!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:43 AM

haha no problem!im rather looking forward to it now....must say though if us british moaners says its good,then you can be pretty sure it is!!!

Closed Thread