Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 09:08 AM

Hi my husband and I have booked a cruise on Adventure of the Seas to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. (We are going in May) Lately most of the reviews I have read have been really negative. Anybody have any positive experiences on this ship? Also we are arriving in San Juan a day early and need to find a hotel. Got any ideas? Thanks. We are really excited about this trip.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:56 PM

Hello cruz'gal,
The Adventure is one of my favorite ships. We usually go to San Juan one or two days prior to the cruise. We usually stay at the Caribe Hilton in Old San Juan. In February we stayed next door at the Normandie Hotel. We still enjoyed the grounds at the Caribe Hilton. We put in a bid for $80 per night and got it on Priceline.com and got the Normandie. We bid on a 3 star in Old San Juan. If you want to see pictures of the Caribe Hilton grounds, the Normandie Hotel, and pictures of the Adventure of the Seas, CLICK HERE This will take you to my photo site. Just click on the "ADVENTURE" gallery. Hope this helps...

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, cruise, photos, recent, reviews, sea, seas