Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2006, 12:36 PM

Does anyone have any tips on crowd control on FOS? Is there a feeling that the ship is crowded? Any trouble getting a table at the Windjammer? Do they have a parade as on the Explorer? Is there any chance you can see it with all the people on board? Can you find a deck chair without a problem?
Old 12-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Administrator

As for the number of passengers, the experience on Freedom is pretty much what one encounters on the Explorer or the other Voyager-class ships. I didn't see much difference when it came to finding chairs, tables, etc.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:14 PM

Yes, the Freedom has a parade. My experience was you need secure a good spot early in order to watch the parade.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:04 AM

Hello. Dave and I were on the maiden voyage of the Freedom, on June 4th. They had 2 parades. The first parade was the first night. It was like the Explorer first night parade. The second parade (I don't remember which night, but it was a few nights later), was a "circus theme". They had people dressed in animal costumes. It was wonderful. I would assume they have the circus parade still. I also didn't notice any difference in the crowds from my Explorer cruise. Hope this helps. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-11-2006, 12:44 PM

I'll bet like Voyager, the only time there would be a problem with seats in Winjammer is on boarding day when passengers get on but can't yet go to their rooms. Its amplified then because everyone has their carry-ons with them.

Even then you can usually find 4-5 people at tables for 8, who are welcomed to a couple extras.

2nd cruise Majesty OTS - 5/11/07

3rd cruise Freedom of the Seas 4/27/08 Western Caribbean - Hump Balcony!!!

Next Navigator of the Seas 4/6/09 First time to Belize

Closed Thread

Tags
circurs, croud, crowds, cruise, freedom, line, long, norwegian, onboarding, parade, parades, seas, spot, time, watch