Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2005, 08:04 AM

I am very excited to say I'm officially booked on the Enchantment of the Seas April 29th sailing to the Western Caribbean. My husband and I along with 2 other couples will be traveling together. We booked through the same travel agent and received our confirmation paperwork. Now I'm wondering what to do next? We don't owe our final balance until February but will I receive anything prior to that? I heard you can book excursions early, purchase soda passes, register, etc. When can I do this? Do I have to wait until the sea passes come? I've been putting together a list of information to share with the other couples on what to do, what to pack, etc. This information will complete my to-do list. My list would not be possible without this website! Thank you.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:23 AM

Booking excursions and completing your check-in can be done online at RC's web site (http://www.rccl.com) just follow the links on the "Before You Board" pull down menu. All you need to log in to your account is your ship, sailing date and booking reservation number. However, I would suggest you browse, but wait until you have made your final payment in February before you actually act. As for the soda passes, those can be purchased once you are onboard at any of the bars. They also often have a table set up outside the buffet area duirng the Welcome Aboard luncheon to purchase the soda card or wine packages.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-25-2005, 12:40 PM

There's not much else to do until the cruise gets closer. You won't receive anything from the cruise line yet. Check out their website for info on the excursions, but I'd wait a bit until you purchase them. I don't think you can purchase them before final payment anyway. Nor can you pre-register. All this info will be in your documents when they arrive approximately a month or so before the trip. Just make a countdown on your calendar and check off the days till your departure
Old 10-26-2005, 09:27 PM

Hello,

Now you have to do your research on the places you will visit, that is, what do you want to see and do in the ports of call. You do not mention the ports but I suggest that you consider renting a car as this will give you great flexibility at much less cost than the ship tours. I am not anti ship tours but rather, with six people you can rent a car and see more for much less money.

Do not hesitate to ask me for more help.

Fred

Closed Thread