Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 03:57 PM

My wife and I are going on Liberty Feb 23 (19 days). We used our points from the credit card for 2 free cruise fares. We paid for upgrade to balcony and airfare on our own. We also used the remaining balance to get $300 ship board credit. In my experience 6-8 weeks was my comfort zone to be sure and get paper work together.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:45 PM

It's my understanding that you book your cruise, request your voucher, and then you submit the voucher and you get a credit against the balance of the cabin you selected. It seems to me I read here a while ago that somebody received a $2500 credit on a caribbean cruise last year. They booked a suite or junior suite, I think.

Oh. Like all credit cards, make sure you pay it off at the end of each month.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:45 AM

Thanks everyone for the information.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:33 PM

Just some additional information on this topic -I spoke to Crown & Anchor today regarding redeeming royal points for our April cruise and was told that when you call to redeem the points, ask for the certificates 15 digit number, ending in RL, then you can call RC with your redemption choices and it will all be taken care of over the phone, instead of having to wait until you receive them, fill them out and mail them back to RC in sufficient time before your cruise. Then you can mail in the certificates after you recieve them, even if it is after your cruise. The gentleman that I spoke to with C & A said that they suggest this if you are cruising in 60 or less days.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
booking, card, cards, caribbean, carrbbean, cc, conditions, credit, cruise, points, purchase, qualifying, rcl, rclcreditcard, royal, terms