Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 11:49 PM

Hi!
We have booked on Splendour for this August. We have booked an outside stateroom near the lifts as it only has one room on one side (room 2066) and a short corridor on the other side. We did think this would be less noise. I am now a bit suspicious as to why these rooms are still available. Does anyone know of any problems? Is it because they are near very noisy lifts? Any advice is gratefully appreciated as I stil have time to change the location of the room. Many thanks!
Old 03-03-2006, 11:49 PM

Hi!
We have booked on Splendour for this August. We have booked an outside stateroom near the lifts as it only has one room on one side (room 2066) and a short corridor on the other side. We did think this would be less noise. I am now a bit suspicious as to why these rooms are still available. Does anyone know of any problems? Is it because they are near very noisy lifts? Any advice is gratefully appreciated as I stil have time to change the location of the room. Many thanks!
Old 03-04-2006, 02:09 AM

Carolyne,

it might be noisy, because itīs close to two elevators and the stairs. But you will only have so much noise, because its the second deck and not many people form other decks are passing by.
You can read my review on cruisereviews, heīre the link: http://www.cruisereviews.com/RoyalCa...ftheSeas30.htm

Have fun and enjoy.

best regards, Marita

Closed Thread