Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 12:57 PM

Just wondering since this is more of a spring break date if there will be more kids. We went on Seranade of the Seas without the kids and they seemed to be minimal
Old 12-03-2007, 04:06 PM

Since Easter falls in March this year, I figured the kids would be minimal on this cruise, since most have the week following Easter off.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:13 AM

We live in the capital district in upstate NY, many of the districts have break that week as do my nephews in Pa.Our district tries not to put break too close to either Easter or Passover to keep it more non religious for lack of a better word.If there aren't that many kids it may be a better thing.
The Disney cruise when they were twelve was a disaster.Our kids are not assertive and in the expoler lab all they wanted was out! One of them was pushed out of his chair while he was on the computer,my daughter had her hair pulled and knocked down. They now call it the Sapranoe Lab!All kids and we are not looking to design a cruise for them but it would be nice for them just to have some kids that are closer to their aga.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM

Suzi I should have said since we will be on the same cruise our kids won't be the ones raisin' cane and yelling everywhere they are.I hope you have a relaxing cruise. See ya there!
Old 12-08-2007, 05:39 PM

That's nice to hear. I'm going on the cruise as my 50th birthday gift to myself. I'm definitely not anti-kid. I have a 28 year old one myself. Since I can't talk my friend who's going on the cruise to hit the ice skating rink with me, maybe your kids can be my skating buddies...lol Hopefully, if there are other teens on the ship, they will have the manners of your kids.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:08 PM

I have three kids and while I'm used to kids I still want peace and quiet on my cruises. My kids are kids but they know how to behave. they know the ship is not their playground and others are relaxing. But I am also a teacher so I do pay attention to children around me- a habit you can't break- and I don't think I ever had a negative thought about rude kids on board either of our cruises.

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 12-26-2007, 06:22 AM

Hi tripletvan~

We'll be aboard the Explorer on April 11th. Our children are 16 (boy), 11.5 (girl) and 10 (boy).

My MIL and SIL are also joining us-- we have them booked in a cabin adjacent to the kiddos.

Is 4/11 spring break for your family? It is for us.

I think my younger two will enjoy the children's programs. Not my teen, though. He's not much for organized activities! Hopefully, he'll meet some other teens his age.

Closed Thread