Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2007, 05:52 AM

We are going to be cruising with our teenagers and are considering the Adventure. Does anyone know if the water slide on that ship can be used by kids of all ages or is it just for little kids?

Also does the Adventure have something equivalent to the living room which can be found on the Navigator and Mariner? That is the teens lounge where they can hang out together.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:52 AM

We are going to be cruising with our teenagers and are considering the Adventure. Does anyone know if the water slide on that ship can be used by kids of all ages or is it just for little kids?

Also does the Adventure have something equivalent to the living room which can be found on the Navigator and Mariner? That is the teens lounge where they can hang out together.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:11 AM

We are going on the Adventure with our teenagers (15 & 19). My question is about my 19 yr. old son. Will he be allowed in the teen club? I'm sure my daughter won't go alone.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-06-2007, 07:15 AM

The water slide on the Adventure and other Voyager class ships is for smaller children, not teens. The slide is open from 3pm to 5pm on port days, and from 11am to 3pm on sea days. It's not open on boarding day. The teen club is for teens from 13 to 19. The Voyager class ships have a children area called ADVENTURE OCEAN which is over 2,500 sq.ft. Click HERE to see a picture of the water slide on the Adventure of the Seas. I hope this helps...

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, adventurer, childrens, class, cruise, ocean, pictures, seas, ship, ships, slide, slides, voyager, water, waterslide