Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2007, 11:44 PM

How does the dining room work? I was not asked about sitting preferences? How are tables assigned? For activites such as the climbing wall, how you you sign up for them?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:09 AM
Administrator

Welcome to cruise-chat.

You should have been asked about your dining preferences when you made the booking. You should call whoever you booked the cruise through and see what the story is. Or, if you have your booking number (reservation ID is what RCI calls them) you can go to the RCI website and hopefully find your booking under "my cruises". I say hopefully because sometimes bookings don't appear on their website for a while.

Tables are assigned by the dining room management. We prefer getting a large table since this means more people and a higher chance of having some people who are "compatible". The kiss of death can happen at a table for 4 (or even 6) when it is just you and another couple or two and they are dullards.

They have sign-ups for the wall at the wall itself.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:09 AM

SandySandy,

welcome to Cruise-Chat.com.

Your travel agent should have asked you about your sitting preference. I recommend getting in touch with him / her in order to have your sitting checked with the cruise line (and to have it changed, if necessary). You can also look your assigned sitting up yourself by viewing your reservation on the Royal Caribbean web site. You will need your reservation number for that.

As for activities, it is often not necessary to sign up for those in advance.

PS: Hey Dave, I guess you were faster by a couple of seconds!

Raoul Fiebig

Closed Thread