Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2007, 08:56 AM

RCCL has no longer any Voyager-class ships to depart from Miami for their Caribbean cruises, and this makes a cruise from Miami a lot more expensive, because of the high prices all around the year for the Freedom-class.
What do you guys think about this?
I really hope they're putting some Voyager-ship on the calendar to depart from Miami..
Old 05-19-2007, 10:59 AM

They have been shuffling the deck with their ships lately. If you want a Voyager Class and don't mind the shorter sailings they have Navigator 20 miles up the road in Ft Lauderdale. I'm puzzled by why they'd put such a fine ship on short itineraries. Seems they're playing with new things this year.

Cheers, Neil
Old 05-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Personally I prefer to leave from Port Everglades over Miami anyway. As for Miami, I guess it is really down to pier space and the ability to handle X number of super-mega ships. And really, the Freedom and Liberty are just Voyager class vessels on steroids, as Tom Ogg says.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:41 PM

We liked the short cruises out of Galveston but no more. RCI has decided that they don't need to do that anymore......

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-19-2007, 06:50 PM

AllyGirl, you can't tell me you're not excited to have a Voyager class coming to your back yard. Yes it sails for a week at a time, a week goes by really quickly on a cruise.

Splurge a little and get on the Voyager of the Seas when she gets there. Youu'l never want to do a short sail again!

Cheers, Neil
Old 05-19-2007, 07:01 PM

Hey don't get me wrong. We do a 7 day at least once a year. We like the short cruises out of Galveston because it's a 'long weekend' and the hubby does not have to miss alot of work. But like I said, not anymore...............

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, departures, miami, royal, ship