Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:06 AM

Beginning to wonder if there is ANYONE who has been diving in Cocoay or Nassau from Soverign of the Seas - can't find ANY posting reviews or info. IF you have ANY dive inof----pelase email me or respond with your reviews.
Newly padi certified and one of the resons we are planning to go to Bahamas-Thanks so much.
ccherry@mchsi.com
Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 AM

We've been snorkeling in both places, not diving. I know there is diving available in Nassau, but I don't remember seeing any diving in Coco Cay. Coco is their private island, and I don't remember them having diving equipment available for rent. The snorkeling was great, though. Welcome to Cruise-chat and have a wonderful cruise!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:34 AM

My husband dove in Nassau with Stuarts Cove. They picked us up at the pier.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-21-2007, 12:49 PM

Thanks Finally a real diver!!!LOL!
Was this the excursion that was booked on the cruise for like $110 - 2 tank dive? Was it an actual boat dive? Was it worth the $$. What did you get to see? Any sharks?
Thanks!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 PM

At the time, my husband wasn't certified so he had to do a Discover Dive but loved it so much he's now certified. He didn't do it as an excursion, we just called them directly and set it up. It was only 1 tank and he went to 1 location. I think they have a specific shark dive you can go on.

Hope that helps.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, caribbean, carribban, carribean, cay, coco, cococay, cruise, dive, diving, nassau, rccl, review, reviews, royal, sea, shark