Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2002, 07:59 PM

My Fiance and I are booked on Adventure of the Seas on June 1st (gulp...). We are first time cruisers and i'm worried about whether we made the right choice. Tips and advice please?

Thank you.
Old 11-14-2002, 07:59 PM

My Fiance and I are booked on Adventure of the Seas on June 1st (gulp...). We are first time cruisers and i'm worried about whether we made the right choice. Tips and advice please?

Thank you.
Old 11-15-2002, 05:33 AM

For a first time cruise you have chosen your ship well. The 'Adventure of the Seas', like all 'Voyager' class ships is superb. The ship's itinerary is one of the best and I know you will have a wonderful time. (Make sure you go to the lighthouse in Aruba at sunset and have a nice glass of wine in your hand) Cruiseman
Old 11-15-2002, 08:03 AM
Banned

Jennifer

I hope you are asking that about the cruise being the right choice. I cannot answer about your fiance.

I wish we were able to cruise on our honeymoon. We went to Niagara Falls with $127.00 (more than a week's pay before taxes) in our pocket, a full tank of gas and no credit cards (Can you imagine that). We had one heck of a great time. It was our honeymoon, we were young and in love.

Wish all of the best to you. Have fun no matter what. Don't let any little thing bother you. Don't expect everything to be perfect just because it is you honeymoon and just enjoy being with each other.

Congradulations and happy cruising
Old 11-17-2002, 08:04 AM

My husband and I went on a cruise 3 years ago for our honeymoon. Never regretted the decision. We had such a relaxing time and at the same time a blast. We met so many nice people. We actually met a couple that got married the same day and time as we did, but on the east coast. We have been friends with them ever since. We loved the idea of a cruise for our honeymoon. We didn't want to worry about renting a car, where to go, where to eat. Everything was taken care of and we were happy that we choose a cruise. It actually got us addicted to cruising and we are going on our third one in May. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

Closed Thread