Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 06:56 PM

Well, I just found the list of spa prices I got from the Freedom Spa. I just happen to come across it. I thought I'd lost it. If anyone has spa questions about services or prices, let me know. It is dated from June 2006. I'll keep it for future reference. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-18-2007, 04:57 AM

Hi Lil'Lori
I enjoy a few treatments at the Spa, who doesn't! we are travelling on LOS in Oct. Just as a rough price, I would be interested in the prices of facials, massages, hair ups and styles for formal nights, even though it is last year prices, it gives us an idea. Shame you can't post the whole spa menu! Thanks for offering the info.

I also remember one thing I didn't like for the spa on VOS was the hard sell of products after a treatment, I found them quite pushy, has anyone else had similar experiences?

Tracy
Old 05-21-2007, 09:22 AM

Hi Tracy, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Facials- Miracle Micro Dermabrasion 45 min $169, add on neck micro $25, add on hand micro $25. Hydralift facial-50 min $120. Elemis Pro Collagen Facial- 50 min $120. Massages- Seaweed massage 90 min $194, with a mini spa facial $250. Hot Stone massage- 75 min $193. Exotic lime and ginger salt glow- 75 min $196, 50 min $155. Swedish massage- 50 min $120. Deep tissue massage- 50 min $128. Frangipani scalp massage- 25 min $29. Couples full body massage- 50 min $266. Couples massage and float combo-50 min $179. Sorry, the menu doesn't list the hair style prices. As far as them pressuring you to buy products. Yes, some of them are alot more pushy than others. I usually tell them, "I cruised recently, and bought alot of products", and politely decline. I just accept they are going to push, and I get ready to push right back. Think of it as a "spa survival tactic" Hope this helps. Lil' Lori

Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 AM

Hi Lil' Lori
Thanks for all that info. it is much appreciated. It is nice to have an idea of prices, alot of the treatments do sound very expensive though, but I'm sure I can treat myself to at least 1 indulgence during my vacation!
Thanks for the good advice about telling the staff you don't want the products, it is a tactful move I intend to use, so I don't spend too much money, it is easily done, I think when we went for a week on VOS we spent around $2000!
This time I am prepaying gratuities and excursions so we have fewer things to pay for.
Did you have any nice treatments that you would recommend?
Tracy
Old 05-25-2007, 08:31 PM

Well, I like the lime and ginger salt glow w/massage. And, I really like the Frangipani scalp massage. The frangipani oil smells sooo tropical and delicious, and it made my hair smell wonderful. Lil' Lori

Closed Thread