well depnding on how many days before your cruise you will stay there are few things you "must do"
* please take the San Juan amphybius bus tour
* if you can visit Ponce there you can visit the museum.
* specially the west part of the island offer the best surfing beaches
the other day travel channel presented a program named "No reservations" about the west part of the island of PR
that is not usually what you see on San Juan...
* please don't forget to try our typical food:
-Rice and beans (arroz con habichuelas)
- also anything from the sea is a good
option since we are an island everything is fresh from the sea.
My favorite is " chillo relleno de mariscos" is a fish with shrimps, carrucho, lobster etc. inside of it
Very good!!and is not expensive like $20 dollars depending on the restaurant