Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2007, 05:04 PM

Can anyone tell me about the flow rider? Do you have to sign up for it?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Yes.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:14 PM

Thanks Dave, Where do you sign up for it and do they hace specific times that you can choose from or do they choose for you...

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Hey AllyGirl We cruised on the Freedom last summer. I did the Flowrider alot. I did a nice review of it, that has alot of useful info on it. To find it, you need to log in, then click the "Find" tab, located above the post, type in "Flowrider review". You will find my review post there. Anyother questions, that I did not answer just ask. I'll do my best to help you. By the way-if you do go on it, DON'T wear bathing suit top or bottom. The force of the water when you wipe out, pulls them off. Lots of girls with bikinis on lost them. The tops would usually pull to the side, and the bottoms would be usually be pulled down below your butt. Many times, I saw more then I wanted too. I'm sure the young boys didn't mind, as much as the poor girl with there stuff hanging out. I had on a t-shirt that I tied in a knot at my waist, that was over my bathing suit top. For the bottoms, I wore surfing/board style shorts that had velcro. Hope this helps. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-25-2007, 06:15 PM

Lil Lori, sounds like u had fun. me and my husband are going on our late honeymoon april 29th on the freedom. I wanna do the flow rider but then i'm not sure. did alot of people do the rock wall?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:09 AM

There are usually alot of people doing the rock wall. Even young kids, 7-8 year old looking kids. I have not done it, although I have been tempted many times. Do the boogie boarding on the Flowrider at least. Just to say you did it. It was fun. Surfs Up. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-26-2007, 10:26 AM

I intend to do the boogie board and thank Lil' Lori for the heads up on the swim suit issue! I had to go to the boys dept. to find a pair of board shorts to fit me but I got a pair just for this trip! And they match my bathing suit! One of them anyway. I can't wait...Is it Sunday yet???

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Banned

I would love to try that flowrider. It looks like a great time!! Ally, have a great cruise!! Bon Voyage!!
Old 04-26-2007, 10:39 AM

Thanks carlg! I'm just hoping that I don't forget anything!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned

Bathing suit, sunscreen......you're good to go. If you forget something, no big deal! You won't care after one day cruising anyways!

Closed Thread

Tags
bikini, busiest, cruise, flow, flowrider, girl, lines, lose, loses, phoenix, rider, riders, ships, top, wipe