Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2006, 09:24 PM

No topless decks on most ships, but you will find some near-topless-wild girls on some ships...
Old 07-20-2006, 06:04 AM

There is topless sunbathing area (st.tropez) on all RCCL ships, but only when they are on European Itinerary.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:02 PM

Maybe I can talk my wife into that European itenerary....well on second thought probably not...
Old 07-20-2006, 03:15 PM

It's fun to read your discussion from an European point of view.

Here in Europe topless sunbathing is quite normal.

I was wondering to meet in a Sauna in a Shanghai hotel other gentlemen naked but one American in sport shoes and shorts.

As RCCL is also offering their cruises in the Med Sea to European Customers: in our German catalogue it's shown that topless sunbathing is allowed on European cruises.

Extract from RCCL's German Website:

Barbusiges Sonnenbaden

Sonnenbaden „oben ohne“ ist auf allen europäischen Reiserouten auf Deck 10 erlaubt. Auf allen anderen Reiserouten ist barbusiges Sonnenbaden nicht erlaubt.

translated: Topless sunbathing is allowed on Deck 10 on all European routes. On all other routes topless sunbathing is not allowed.

So all Peeping Toms are welcome to make RCCL cruises in the Med Sea and North European Routes.

All conservatives should avoid these routes - except in Winter time as there will none is sunbathing anyway.

Regards from Germany
HeinBloed

If Americans have such a strange relationship to a naked body? How can the US-population grow except by illegal immigration and Green Card Lottery?
Old 07-20-2006, 05:56 PM

I am american and don't think that I have a strange relationship to a naked body. I just don't nec. need to see them all. After all...some are better looking than others.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:35 AM

Yeah I would agree with Elizabeth, I have to say you are more likely to find someone that should be keeping there clothes on when on the topless deck rather than someone who is nice to look at.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:24 PM

I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Occaisionally you'll see a body or two topless. I think my husband was wandering the ship one day and saw one near the top of the ship and couldn't wait to get back to me to tell me. Of course, he got a kick out of it and I just chuckled. I have 4 kids, but we've been able to talk honestly about things throughout the years and I've found that taking things in stride and having a good laugh once in awhile do wonders for everybody. Good luck, maybe a top male model will be on the ship with a need to even out his "tan lines". Ha! Ha! Have a great time and don't worry so much.
Susan
xoxo

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, carribean, cruise, cruises, cruising, deck, decks, european, lines, med, nude, routes, royal, ship