Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 10:05 AM

We are considering a back to back 5 & 4 nite cruise this spring on the Enchantment of the Seas and had a couple of questions. In looking at availability I am unable to find the same cabin with balcony available for both cruises. Are we able to move our things without repacking from one room to another at the end of the first cruise? Does RCL consider the 5 & 4 as one additional cruise? What is Cococay like and is there much to do?
Thanks for the assistance.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-21-2007, 10:05 AM

We are considering a back to back 5 & 4 nite cruise this spring on the Enchantment of the Seas and had a couple of questions. In looking at availability I am unable to find the same cabin with balcony available for both cruises. Are we able to move our things without repacking from one room to another at the end of the first cruise? Does RCL consider the 5 & 4 as one additional cruise? What is Cococay like and is there much to do?
Thanks for the assistance.

Peterl

Old 09-21-2007, 11:53 AM

Peter, Coco Cay is basically a day at the beach. The island has several beautiful beaches with beach chairs, some shade (but not a lot), hammocks, and lots of food at lunch time. There are activities you can pay to do, such as sailing, kayaking, etc.

It's a very relaxing day. You are tendered to the island, so you can go there and go back to the ship whenever you want.

Sandy
Old 09-21-2007, 12:16 PM

thank you Sandy, I rather thought that was what it must be.

Anyone else? Still wondering about the moving part??

Thanks

Peterl

Old 09-21-2007, 01:24 PM

Peter, We are doing back to backs on Enchantment for Christmas and New Years. It has been my experience that back to backs should be booked directly through RCCL or your TA. The reason being is that they are coded so that the cruise line knows in advance that they are back to back. RCL has a special back to back department that works with TA's. They only issue is that the B2B code does not allow the cruises to show up in your online account

As for cabins it takes awhile to find the same cabin on both sailings. The agent we used talked to the B2B department and I think that they may have more options than what you see on the website. We booked a year in advance in order to get the same suites and it almost didn't happen.

Good Luck

Old 09-22-2007, 05:15 PM

Hello Peter,

Your back to back will be to seperate booking numbers, so you'll have two cruise credits. If you do have to move your things to another stateroom, you will be able to get assistance.

Sonny
Old 09-23-2007, 04:54 PM

Thanks all for your replies.

Lucas and Sonny V, are you in disagreement on the B2B cruises; that it does count for 2 or not at all. I thought because it was a five and four that it would at least count for 1.

???

Thanks

Peter1

Old 09-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Peter, the back to back counts for TWO credits.

Sonny
Old 09-24-2007, 09:38 AM

Thanks again Sonny. Now all I need to do is get in touch with RCL's B2B agents to see if we can work it out. Wish me luck.

Peter1

Old 09-24-2007, 10:04 AM

Let's us know how you make out.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
back, cruises, enchantment, england, rcl