Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2005, 04:30 AM

Has anyone taken a family cabin on the Brilliance - If so, what was your experience relative to space, and comfort- I have heard that the position of the cabins makes them more vulnerable to "surge movement". We are thinking of taking the transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona in November and hence worried about rough water - motion sickness.....
Old 03-03-2005, 04:30 AM

Has anyone taken a family cabin on the Brilliance - If so, what was your experience relative to space, and comfort- I have heard that the position of the cabins makes them more vulnerable to "surge movement". We are thinking of taking the transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona in November and hence worried about rough water - motion sickness.....
Old 03-04-2005, 05:04 PM

Mike,
I traveled with a family (of 4) who had booked the family stateroom and the room was quite spacious. It was a very smooth sailing so ship movement was not an issue. But, as they are al the way forward on upper decks, if there had been rough waters - they would certainly have felt it.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-04-2005, 05:11 PM

Nancy,

Many thanks.. These appear to be nice big cabins. My main concern was rough water - but I have not been able to get any information on what the South Atlantic is like generally in November. Its strange but no one seems to have travelled accross the atlantic in November on the site- so I dont have much to go on. Anyway, sometimes you just have to take a chance. At least the Hurricane season will be over- or should be...and there is always dramamine!!

Closed Thread

Tags
bedrooms, brilliance, family, royal