Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 06:45 AM

I am leaving 8/5 from FLL airport for FOS cruise from port of Miami. I was all ready to make a reservation with Super Shuttle, but found out they don't service this airport. Besides having to wait for the RCCL's greyhound bus to fill up, what other options do I have for ground transportation to the port of Miami?Currently, there are only 3 people in my immediate party - there are at least 7 more people on the same flight who may want to ride with us. Please advise. Thanks.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-09-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Noell M. Belton:
I was all ready to make a reservation with Super Shuttle, but found out they don't service this airport.
Ms. Belton, Super Shuttle does service FLL. It's not listed on the website droplink because you can't make reservations from this airport online. Call (305)871-2000.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Administrator

We used Top Shuttle a couple weeks ago. They also show the prices on their website - including FLL. Not sure what you define as "cheap" but they were great and we'll use them again.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:05 AM

I have contacted Super Shuttle twice, and both times, I got a different response. Last week, I was told that they do service Ft. Lauderdale Airport, and this week, I was told that they don't!? Does anyone know for sure if they do or not? I want to take care of this as soon as possible.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 AM

According to the rates posted on the website, it will cost $170.00 roundtrip for 3 people - to me, that's a little expensive.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:20 AM

I've used SuperShuttle twice to go from the Miami Airport to a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. It took 3 hours. I'll never do it again. I had made a reservation in advance, but had to stand in the hot, very noisy passenger pick-up area with several other people, all waiting for shuttles they had reserved in advance, to other places. Several shuttles came and went and the shuttle to Ft. Lauderdale didn't arrive for about 2 hours. This is for a 30 minute ride!

The first time, I thought it was a fluke. Then it happened again, and I've sworn off trying to take SuperShuttle between those two cities.

I've never used Top Shuttle, but if Dave says they're good, I'd give 'em a try. In fact, that's what I plan to do next time I have to travel between those two cities.

Sandy
Old 07-09-2007, 11:31 AM

I use Top Shuttle a lot and they never let me down. Always on time and alway friendly. Check them out www.topshuttle.com

Sonny

Old 07-09-2007, 12:18 PM

The service many of the cruiselines contract with is www.cruise-connection.com

With Dave and Sonny's recommendation of Top Shuttle, I'd be contacting them if it were me.

Cheers, Neil
Old 07-09-2007, 01:18 PM

Wow!! Dave, Sonny, and Neil's endorsements!! Actually Top Shuttle is a great company. If you are travelling just as a couple, Super Shuttles rates aren't bad as they charge per person. But, if more than two in a party, Top Shuttle is the better choice as they charge per trip.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by drlivingston:
Wow!! Dave, Sonny, and Neil's endorsements!!
Yes, the Cruise Brain Trust at work for the betterment of our forum members!

Closed Thread

Tags
bus, cape, cheapest, costs, cruise, cruiseport, fll, greyhound, liberty, miami, port, rccl, reliable, shuttle, transfer, transport, transportation