Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/)
-   -   Booking your next cruise while onboard (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/196-booking-your-next-cruise-while-onboard.html)

ohio sports mom 04-10-2009 03:53 PM

I remember from my last cruise that RC offered onboard credit if you wanted to "book your next cruise" while still on the ship. We are thinking about doing this when we cruise next March. Can anyone give me some specifics? Can it be any itinerary and any ship? Do we need to put down a $500 deposit at that time? Is our deposit refundable up to the point of final payment like it is this time? How much would the onboard credit be for a seven-night cruise?

ohio sports mom 04-10-2009 03:53 PM

I remember from my last cruise that RC offered onboard credit if you wanted to "book your next cruise" while still on the ship. We are thinking about doing this when we cruise next March. Can anyone give me some specifics? Can it be any itinerary and any ship? Do we need to put down a $500 deposit at that time? Is our deposit refundable up to the point of final payment like it is this time? How much would the onboard credit be for a seven-night cruise?

Cruise Fanatic 04-10-2009 08:30 PM

Yes, the deposit will be refundable up until final payment. Onboard credit can vary on length of cruise, itinerary, and type of cabin booked. For a 7day Caribbean they most likely would be $200 for balcony/$100 for outside/$50 inside. They may have a reduced deposit or normal deposit which varies with length of cruise.

Sonny V 04-10-2009 10:42 PM

You can also purchase a "Next Cruise Booking". For a hundred dollars you can purchase a booking number and use it any time you want on any RCL ship. When you decide what cruise to book, you just use your NCB and make the down payment, minus the $100 you first paid for the NCB. When you're on the cruse you'll get the on board credit.

Hope I didn't confuse you...

Sonny

417rogers 04-16-2009 04:14 PM

HI, We did it on our cruise last Feb. Four of us.. It was $400.00 deposit on our next cruise (we had a balcony). A $200 on board ship credit was what sold us. We we made this deposit we knew that our next cruise would not be until late 2010 and were worried cause the schedules were not out yet. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when we called our travel agent. She had all the info regarding the $400 deposit and applied it w/o any problems.

Mikedk 05-05-2009 09:17 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sonny V:
You can also purchase a "Next Cruise Booking". For a hundred dollars you can purchase a booking number and use it any time you want on any RCL ship. When you decide what cruise to book, you just use your NCB and make the down payment, minus the $100 you first paid for the NCB. When you're on the cruse you'll get the on board credit.

Hello Sonny
I can tell you. This is only for people from USA & Canada.

Hope I didn't confuse you...

Sonny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>