Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 07:40 AM

I would assume, the audit trail would be on-line via your tv, but could be wrong. They may still hand out a receipt. Maybe after you sign, it prints out something?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
sing electronic pads for drink orders, where the passenger will sign electronically as you do with Fedex so there are no piles of paper receipts to contend with.
Even though I've only been on two cruises, I'm also one of those people that likes to cross reference receipts with statements. If this develops fleet wide, we'll see how this develops. Hopefully they have something where it will print out a receipt after the passenger signs it.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)
Old 10-04-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
as opposed to just entering the number (they thought they had memorized).
On my last cruise with RCI, my dining room waitress appeared to do this. I was ready to give her my SeaPass card the second night, and she said she had my number memorized. However, I had to get a new SeaPass that second night after dinner, because I stupidly locked myself out of my room. I went back to my room briefly after dinner and before the show, and forgot to put my passport holder, which had my SeaPass in it, back in my pocket. I don't know what my waitress did that third night when I had a new SeaPass and my folio number changed.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)
Old 10-16-2009, 12:25 PM

I find checking my account every night on the tv makes it easier when we get to the end. I usually have issues with my internet charges, so I am checking them every night anyway. We have found mistakes in the past, so it is a good thing to keep track. I view it like my checking account...you have to check that account online to keep track of any debit use, so treat it the same way. All the ships do now have this capability, don't they? It is a good thing for parents to do too...to keep track of what their kids are using the card for.

Is RCCL ever going to join the real world and make internet access easier and cheaper? I usually just check my emails once a day to see how the kids are doing. It takes minutes just to get online which eats away at the very expensive minute rate. Very few peopl are going to be held up in their cabin using their computers all day instead of enjoying the ports & ship.
Carnival Sensation 2002
Explorer 2003
Explorer 2004
Adventure 2005
Freedom 2006
Vision 2007
Jewel 2008
Liberty B2B 2009
Solstice B2B 2010

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags