Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 05:35 PM

Hi Sonny,

We used the shuttle service from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral this past March. We were very happy with the service. There are several RCI representatives where you pick up your luggage. As soon as you get your luggage they direct you to a desk to get a shuttle ticket. A representative leads you down to the buses and they load your luggage on the bus for you. We were very lucky in that our luggage was the first off the plane but the bus seems to leave as soon as it is full and then the next one comes along. It is about a 45 minute drive so we found it very efficient. Your luggage is travelling with you and they take care of it at the port so you just get off the bus and go check in for your cruise.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:48 PM

Thanks Wilson, that's the kind of reply I was looking for.

Sonny
Old 08-23-2007, 01:29 PM

wilson! do you know if i have to pre book the RC shuttle before hand or can i just buy it when im at the airport??? im leaving this really late, but its a last minute thing...
sonny! looks like i'll be joining you on the mariner sept. 2nd! it'll be a great week!! cant wait!

serrah
Old 08-23-2007, 04:18 PM

Hi Serrah! Welcome to Cruise-Chat. Maybe we can meet while on the cruise. I found Art's Shuttle service to be the best so far. I used them a couple of weeks ago from Cape Canaveral to the Orlando airport. It was $70 for a private van for my wife and I. Great service! When we fly in on the day of our cruise, there will be a uniformed driver waiting for us in the luggage carousel area holding a sign with our name on it. He'll take our luggage to the van and drive us to the ship for only $70 plus tip. Now that's great service and a great price! Our flight gets in at 11:10 am.

Sonny
Old 08-23-2007, 05:54 PM

Sonny, I'm also traveling on sept 9th what date are you leaving? Am leaving from the same airport orlando, booked the shuttle traveling with my mom who is 79, and I have had 4 back surgery's, am doing ok with that but still don't want to tug on tons' of luggage, lol, plan on one carry on and one duffel bag for goodies I might fine. Anyhow would like to know what cruise your booked for thanks Wendy
Old 08-23-2007, 09:09 PM

I also am leaving on the 9th. My wife also had back surgery last year. I'm sailing on the Mariner of the Seas on Sept 2nd. What ship are you on?

Sonny
Old 08-23-2007, 10:07 PM

Sonny, we are on the Mariner of the Sea, leave on Sept. 9th
Anyone else on this ship this day??
Old 08-23-2007, 10:52 PM

Oops, thought we were talking about leaving from the port to the airport on the 9th.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, bus, canaveral, caribbean, carribbean, carribean, cruise, mco, port, reviews, royal, service, shuttle, transfers, transport