Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 07:24 AM

We are planning to try Chops one night when there is French night or carribbean night serving in the main dining room on our upcoming 8 nt eastern Carribbean cruise. Can anyone tell me which nights these themes fall on so i can make an advance rerservation as soon as we board the ship ? Also, if anyone has access to what the main entrees were for each night, that would help alot in planning where we will eat each night. Thanks in advance !!
Old 01-03-2006, 07:24 AM

We are planning to try Chops one night when there is French night or carribbean night serving in the main dining room on our upcoming 8 nt eastern Carribbean cruise. Can anyone tell me which nights these themes fall on so i can make an advance rerservation as soon as we board the ship ? Also, if anyone has access to what the main entrees were for each night, that would help alot in planning where we will eat each night. Thanks in advance !!
Old 01-07-2006, 12:51 PM

Hi. My sister and I are first time cruisers and will be on the 8 day trip on the Jewel leaving Jan.28th. You sound experienced. Why would you pick the French or Caribbean theme nights to book your dinner at Chops? When are you cruising and where are you from? 3 weeks today!! Hootie hoo!!
Old 01-10-2006, 12:30 PM

We are not big fans of French food and Carribbean night is usually lame, so I thought we would try Chops since I have heard amazing reviews from many websites. We are leaving this Sat (14th) and coming back the 22nd. We are in Maryland and will fly to FLL one day in advance. I can't wait, we need a vacation.... "I gotta go where it's warm !!" Hope you enjoy your first cruise, if you have any questions email me, I will be happy to try and help you
Amy
Old 01-10-2006, 01:21 PM

Amy,
I would suggest you speak with the maitre'd on the first night or the concierge. They should be able to tell you which nights are French and Caribbean. Sometimes you can also discover the menu nights by checking the Daily Compass upon boarding. Usually they will have an overview of what to expect for each night of the cruise (which nights are formal, which nights are theme nights). The Caribbean menu is always served on the Caribbean themed day.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread