Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 04:07 AM

Has anyone ever requested a table for two on Royal Caribbean? I have an upcoming cruise on Royal Caribbean and have requested a table for two. They said that they cannot guarantee it but since I booked a suite AND booked very early, it will most likely be honored. Anyone ever request and what was the outcome? THANKS!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:17 AM

My husband and I had a table for two on the Explorer in November. We didn't reserve it until we were on the ship and didn't have a problem getting it. If you want early seating, you have a better shot because most people want to eat late.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:43 AM

Hi. My husband and I did early seating on the Explorer, and requested a table for two. Half way throught the cruise, we wanted to sit with other people to mingle, and were able to join another couple at a table nearby. After that we always request a table with other people. Dinner is much more interesting we found. We thought a table for 2 was intimate, but not as fun. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-04-2006, 06:26 AM

did you have late seating or early seating when they honored your request???
Old 05-04-2006, 02:23 PM

Half of the fun of cruising is meeting new people....why would you want only a table for two?? We have cruised with large groups before, and then just my husband and myself, but have always had at least 4 people at our dinner table.
We both enjoy meeting people that way, and if for some reason you don't hit it off, you can always ask for a change in table assignment.
Go For It!!
Old 05-07-2006, 08:00 PM

Hi, we had early seating when they changed our table from 2 to many. Our last cruise we sat at a large table, with 6 other guests. We had a blast at dinner. They stories were great. Have fun. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-10-2006, 05:32 AM

my husband and i had no problems switching to the table of 2, but we did it the first thing as we got on the ship; go straight to the dining room and find out when the head waiter will be there and u will most probable get the table Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally posted by CruiseQueen2:
Has anyone ever requested a table for two on Royal Caribbean? I have an upcoming cruise on Royal Caribbean and have requested a table for two. They said that they cannot guarantee it but since I booked a suite AND booked very early, it will most likely be honored. Anyone ever request and what was the outcome? THANKS!

Closed Thread

Tags
2, caribbean, carnival, carribean, cruise, dining, request, requests, reserve, royal, seat, seating, table, tables, two