Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 03:15 PM

we are leaving on our first cruise for Eastern mediterranean cruise on 10/20 - we didnt book any land excursions and am wondering whether you will be able to get on any of them later? thanks much
Old 10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Later as in when you're on the ship? You should be able to, although have some alternates in mind in case your first choice is sold out. I advise reviewing some of the shore excurions on Royal Caribbean's Web site for your cruise, and then booking onboard as early as possible.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 PM

Thanks for your input Lisa - i was going to pour over the tours on my flight over and come up with a list that we want to sign up for and do it the first night we are on the ship

as a first time cruiser i have one more question - right now we are in a large ocean view room with a window on deck 9 at the very front of the ship - i hope i dont get sea sick and it will not be too claustrophobic? thanks again
Old 10-14-2008, 12:12 PM

You will be able to book onboard. By the way, the Navigator of the Seas is an awesome ship. You will have a great time.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Hello Suma and welcome to cruise-chat. I love to hear of first time cruisers. Me and my spouse was on the navigator last november and it is a beautiful ship, EXTREMELY HUGE. I love the bigger ships myself and i couldnt even tell sometimes that the ship was moving the stabilizers worked great so i dont think you have to worry about being sea sick at all. Happy cruising.

Caribbean Resort Reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
eastern, mediteranean, navigator, seas