Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2006, 09:05 AM

I was looking at excursions on RCCL's website and I only saw 2 or 3 listed for San Juan....is this correct?
Old 09-21-2006, 04:29 PM

Mandi, I saw that, too and was disappointed. I don't know what the deal is!

Nadine
Old 09-30-2006, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadine M:
Mandi, I saw that, too and was disappointed. I don't know what the deal is!

Nadine
The only one I saw that interested me is the rain forest. It may be too long of a drive back and forth from the port to take this excursion.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:33 PM

We have made a reservation for the Rainforest for our cruise in November. We have taken the other two excursions on previous cruises and enjoyed both of them.

If they are offering the excursion, then it will be back before the ship sails! It looks like they are cutting it close, but that is their problem. That is one of the advantages of booking excursions that the ship offers.

Nadine
Old 10-25-2006, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandi:
I was looking at excursions on RCCL's website and I only saw 2 or 3 listed for San Juan....is this correct?
There are a lot of tour companies in San Juan, but the best tours are on your own. San Juan Antigua, (Old San Juan) is a perfectly preserved Spanish City and a delight to the eye and ear. We took a walk downtown and hear a live band playing in the one of the plazas. We ate at a wonderful restaurant, and we booked our hotel room there in the old section staying at the Holiday Inn Express. There is so much to see. They have midnight ghost tours that take you through the old streets and tell ghost stories. There are bus tours, and taxis abound allowing you to go anywhere you like. San Juan is a marvelous place to just see on your own in a taxi or rental car.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:16 PM

I wonder if it's because of the arrival time of the ship? We sail for 2 days out of Miami and we arrive in San Juan at 2:00. that doesn't leave alot of time for shore time before you have to board back on the ship

Closed Thread

Tags
excursion, excursions, juan, reviews, san