Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2005, 06:00 PM

Anyone goimg on Enchantment nexr Saturday to Jamaica & Grand Cayman?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:06 AM

Won't be sailing on the Enchantment next week but I have sailed her before. I like the Vision Class ships - you should have a great time. Enjoy Jamaica and Grand Cayman.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-22-2005, 08:57 AM

Thanks Nancy for your happy thoughts We were on Enchantment in September We loved it so much that we are returning on its last cruise before it goes in tfor its major overhall I know that we will have a faboulous time as long as that wave is long gone
Old 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM

My wife and My self will be there.Can't wait.This is are second cruise.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryLouise Vaughan:
Anyone goimg on Enchantment nexr Saturday to Jamaica & Grand Cayman?
I just got back from a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas on April 21st. I hate to tell you this, but we had engine failure, which caused us to miss Grand Cayman Islands. RCC only gave us $150 of onboard credit. We all feel we should have received at least one-day of our money back. If you plan to stop in the Schooner Bar, please say hello to Jose Rodrigese for me and my family. The three of us in my family (Rodney, Karen and Jami) fell in love with him and would like him to correspond to us, but I failed to get his e-mail address. Feel free to give him ours - phillips@usadatanet.net.

Thank you, and I hope you have better luck than we did. By the way, beware of all of the Jamaicans in Ocho Rios. They are "very" pushy people.

Closed Thread

Tags
april, bar, caribbean, cruise, enchantment, engine, failure, review, royal, schooner, sea, seas