Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2006, 12:02 AM

iam new to this game. with so many ships i can not find head or tail. i got 4 kids from 15 to 7 . ship would recomond for 7 day caribbean cruise
Old 10-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Administrator

No brainer - one of the Royal Caribbean Voyager class ships or the Freedom Of The Seas, which is a Voyager class vessel on steroids. These ships offer so much to do, especially the Freedom.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:56 AM

I second the motion. There is no ship to compare to the Freedom of the Seas. The "Voyager" class ships are the biggest ships on the seas. Never cruising before, you have no way to make a comparison to any other ship or cruise line. Any cruise line or ship will be a great vacation. Your question is which is the best ship, the answer is the FREEDOM OF THE SEAS.

Sonny
Old 10-27-2006, 07:59 AM

Is the Mariner of the Seas a Voyager class ship?

Palladium Resorts
Old 10-27-2006, 08:05 AM

Yes, the Mariner is a Voyager class ship. It was the last Voyager class ship built. The freedom is a Voyager class ship also, but it's an ultra or super class. Unless they changed the class to Freedom. There are going to be 2 more ships build the same size as the Freedom. The next class is going to be the Genisis Class in 2009.

Sonny
Old 10-27-2006, 08:38 AM
I third the motion. You'll love Mariner-haven't been on Freedom yet so can't compare-she is however beeautiful, as is Mariner.
You won't believe what you're seeing, nor will you forget.
Have fun!!

Need some cruise help?
Old 10-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Sonny V you have any Freedom pictures uploaded yet can't wait to see them your pictures are always so awesome. If they have been uploaded where can I find them?? Have a great day.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-27-2006, 01:26 PM

Thanks Spritfilled, I have the pictures uploaded but I haven't edited them yet. I'll probably be able to finish editing this weekend.

Sonny
Old 10-27-2006, 02:24 PM

Only my second cruise and we're thinking of trying The Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda. Does anyone either recommend or not recommend this liner?
Old 10-27-2006, 04:25 PM

Any RCCL ship will be great. As Sonny and Dave have stated the Voyager class ships have a lot to offer. Explorer is a Voyager Class ship. If you are going to Bermuda you'll want to have a ship with lots of onboard activities because of your time at sea. If its in the budget I recommend a balcony cabin for Bermuda. If not just spend lots of time on deck its all good because guess what?... you are on a cruise.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread