Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2006, 06:40 AM

We have a balcony on the back of the ship (7690) on Mariner of the Seas. I heard these balconies are larger. What are the pro's and cons of this stateroom?
Thanks,
Trish
Old 03-21-2006, 08:39 PM

Hello Trish,
You're going to love your aft balcony. It's about 4 time larger that a regular balcony. On the voyager class ships the support steel extends out and spoils the view a bit. Take a look at the back of the Explorer
http://lnk.in/3fcp
The only other con is the walk from the elevator the your cabin. We alway try to book an aft cabin. Here is a picture of our aft cabin on the Jewel of the seas. http://lnk.in/3fcx
The Jewel is a Radiance class ship.

Hope you have a great cruise!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:45 AM

Thanks so much for the reply and the link to all your cruise pictures. I am going to check them all out when I have some time. The obstructed view was my only concern (the walk will be good for me). I have seen a few pictures from the balconies, but not really one that looks directly out. I think you have calmed my fears. I am sure we will have a good time no matter where we are.

Closed Thread

Tags
aft, balconies, balcony, cabin, caribbeanaft, class, explorer, jewel, mariner, marnier, photos, picture, royal, seas, voyager