Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 09:01 PM

I just have a question relating to the rules about staff members and guests. Are there any rules about a relationship, be it friends or otheriwse, while one the ship. If so, could someone detail them for me. Also, would both parties be punished, or jut the staff? Thank you for the help

~*Jen*~
Old 03-02-2004, 09:01 PM

I just have a question relating to the rules about staff members and guests. Are there any rules about a relationship, be it friends or otheriwse, while one the ship. If so, could someone detail them for me. Also, would both parties be punished, or jut the staff? Thank you for the help

~*Jen*~
Old 03-04-2004, 08:31 AM

Hmmmm, I once had a group on the old Commodore Lines ship out of New Orleans, I think it was the Enchanted Isle and one of the group members got hooked up with one of the photo guys. The fire alarm went off in the photo lab about 4am and the fire squad busted in on the gal and the photo guy. He wa instantly canned and was required to stay in his quarters until the cruise was over and was then put off the ship. Nothing happened to her however.

This gal was a hoot. Later in the cruise, security busted her for being on the bow (off limits to passengers) doing the Titanic thing with her arms in the air. Still nothing happened to her.

Oh yes, the photo guy then went to work for Renaissance and, as I understand it, evenutally married the gal.

To
Old 03-04-2004, 09:03 AM

I'm curious, why do you ask? I've often wondered how much hanky panky goes on between the ships staff. They are together for months on end. I do know a couple that met while he was working for Carnival. He was from Italy and she from our small town here in Indiana. I'm not sure what his title was but he was one of the guys who always had to wear the white uniform. They have been married for 12 years and he is now an engineer at a metal fabricating company. How did the song go to the "Love Boat" theme, LOVE IS IN THE AIR........

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruisers, hooking, members, relationships, staff