Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 11:40 AM

Royal Caribbean International, I believe. I think it used to be Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and years ago, Royal Cruise Line. I know Sonny and Dave will know for sure.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:26 PM

That is indeed an "L", lower case, for the e-mail link and stands for "Line". Penny had it correct at Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 12-09-2009, 03:51 PM

Royal Caribbean tries their best to accommodate the dining arrangement for all their guest. However, there is a protocol. Requests are taken and giving to the appropriate staff on the ship. You can request a seating time and the table size through your travel agent, or when you book a cruise on line. You're not guaranteeded to get just what you want, that's why they make changes the first couple of days on the cruise. I don't put much thought into worry over dining provisions--I haven't been disappointed yet.

Sonny
Old 01-25-2010, 08:17 AM

I just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that our dining room seating request was granted.
The email address that I sent the request to (see post above) worked!
We had a table for 6 (our family only) next to the window. It was a wonderful table and a great location.
I also double checked our table location when getting on board the first day.

We however had non-attentive waiters who lacked greatly in customer service. Past cruises we had overly friendly service, which we loved, and waiters who took the time to learn our names and constantly watched to see if we needed drinks filled or anything else. Unfortunately this was not the case at all with this trip. We were extremely disappointed, but realize it was probably just the luck of the draw with the wait staff that we received. (We watched other waiters and saw great comraderie and service. We also had wonderful service when we visited during breakfast, where we sat at different locations in other dining rooms)

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-25-2010, 12:57 PM

If you experience that kind of service you should let the Head Waiter know about it so he can make sure you get the attention you deserve. That's what the Head Waiter is there for, to make sure everything is to the passengers sanctification.

Sonny
Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 AM

We had met the head waiter and actually contemplated speaking with him about it, however, decided that we liked our table location and weren't sure that they could even find us another table somewhere.
We didn't want our waiters to be reprimanded for lack of service and then have them angry while serving us the rest of the week.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
address, caribbean, cruise, dining, email, line, location, princess, rcldiningrcclcom, request, requests, room, royal, seating, table