Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 08:10 PM

My husband and I have been on a couple of
cruises with friends and family in the past .
we think they are fantastic . We are going again Jan. 6 2007 . I am so excited . It's like
Disney to me . We've been there 7 times and each
and every time I am just as exsited as the first. Only this time we are going on The Explorer of the seas . We hear that RCC'S ships
are wonderful . I really injoy reading everything that has your name on it Sonny . You
sound like you and wife really love cruising .
So do we . Even though we have only been on a few. We in the future will be more at sea than
on land for our vacations . Anyway my 1 of many
questions about the Explorer is . What is the
cinema on the ship ? Is it where you watch a movie . Hope that doesn't sound stupid . But no
where does it say what it is .
Also that is me earlyer asking about Johnny
Rockets . I hear people say there is a 4 or 5
dollar cover charge . Now does that mean once
you pay to get in everything else is free and
you can eat as much as you want , and drink ?
Thanks for any feed back . talk to you soon . Mona
Old 11-08-2006, 09:51 PM

Hello again, the cinema is a place you can watch a movie. They have a small theater with a small movie screen. If you look at this picture and click on next to see the other two pictures, you should get a good idea of what it is. CLICK HERE
The main reason for the cover charge at Johnny Rockets is there use to be a problem with all the teens hanging out at Johnny Rockets, and the cover charge has helped a lot. Hope this helps...

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
charge, cinema, explorer, exployer, info, johnny, movie, rockets, screen, sea, seas, theater, watch