Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2003, 06:55 AM

I read on this website that you should bring a nighlight. I was wodering what other small items should I bring on the cruise that would be overlooked to bring. I believe Celebrity has hair dryers in the room? What about an alarm clock? Any info would help, thanks in advance.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:55 AM

I read on this website that you should bring a nighlight. I was wodering what other small items should I bring on the cruise that would be overlooked to bring. I believe Celebrity has hair dryers in the room? What about an alarm clock? Any info would help, thanks in advance.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:17 PM

here are things i've read:
-highlighters (to mark what you want to do on the daily itenerary)
-alarm clock (especially if you're in an inside room)
Old 05-29-2003, 01:00 PM

A nightlight is a good idea in an inside cabin, or in any cabin if you tend to get up and use the bathroom in the middle of the night - put the light in the bathroom to help you find the door.

Celebrity does have hairdryers in all cabins, in the bathroom. I've heard they're not very strong, but I wouldn't know since I don't have much hair...

Celebrity has an automated wake-up call service so the phone can be your alarm clock. Also, if you order room service they'll call your cabin before they get there, waking you up and giving you a few minutes to get up and put on a robe.

I always bring some Woolite packets on a cruise in order to wash out clothes in the sink - gym clothes, swimsuits.

Hope this helps!
Old 05-30-2003, 03:45 PM

Pack lightly!!! Next thing you know you'll be packing things you absolutely don't need and wasting precious luggage space for perhaps those potential special excursion purchases! Yes, it's better to have everything you need, but think about these things at least 3-4 weeks ahead and start making a list, and think twice about what you decide to bring. A night light? Couldn't you turn the light on in the bathroom and Just crack open the door a little bit? I know a nightlight is small but really think about the basic essentials.

Closed Thread

Tags
bring, bringing, clothes, cruise, cruse, essentials, gym, items, itmes, overlooked, ship, sink, small, things, wash