Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 06:49 AM

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here in a while. Since my cruise in March on the Navigator! Which was awsome by the way. But anyways I see that there is a new ship coming out of May 19th of next year. Do any of you have any info on that. That date is my boyfriend and I's anniversary, so I think it would be awsome to go on the maiden voyage. Is it going to be the same as Freedom with the flow rider and everything? Any information would be very helpful. Thank you again

Jennifer

Old 07-12-2006, 07:16 AM

Jennifer, you're correct that the Liberty of the Seas is a sister ship to Freedom of the Seas. I think there may be some new features and innovations, but it'll be basically the same ship as Freedom in most ways.

Sandy
Old 07-13-2006, 10:56 PM

We went on the Navigator last year and absolutely loved it. The Liberty will be very simular to the Freedom. We're going on the Freedom next year and can't wait.

Closed Thread