Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2003, 10:59 AM

I read that the AO program has two nights (formal I'm assuming)but I've also heard that they eat with kids every night if the kids want to. Does anyone have experience with the program? My son is 7 and I think he'll want to eat with us some, but he'll also want to eat with other kids some too! He's already told me he wants to play with other kids and not hang around with us all the time! Thanks!

Happy Sailing!
Sandra
Old 10-29-2003, 10:59 AM

I read that the AO program has two nights (formal I'm assuming)but I've also heard that they eat with kids every night if the kids want to. Does anyone have experience with the program? My son is 7 and I think he'll want to eat with us some, but he'll also want to eat with other kids some too! He's already told me he wants to play with other kids and not hang around with us all the time! Thanks!

Happy Sailing!
Sandra
Old 11-03-2003, 01:27 PM

You are in luck! Adventure Ocean in that regard is great - we travelled with a 4 year old in December 2002 on Voyager and she ate in the dining room with us twice! For the rest of 5 evening we enjoyed peace and quiet as she was having fun eating out with her friends.
Now - if someone can tell me if they have a similar schedule on Norwegian...?!

Closed Thread