Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2005, 09:21 PM

Does anyone know (or know where I can find out) which are the new cabins on the Enchantment of the Seas? We have 2 junior suites and an inside cabin booked on deck eight. I called my travel agent and Royal Caribbean and was kind of surprised when they said that this information was not available. I used to have a brochure with deck plans witht the cabin numbers but no longer have it. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2005, 10:16 PM

I have the 2000-2001 catalog but I'm not sure if that would help. All deck 8 cabins have a balcony but there is no junior suite category. There is a superior ocean view suite category though. Since it was the middle of the ship that was stretched, you'd think those cabins in the middle would have to be new.

Old 09-02-2005, 02:00 PM

Hello!

I am so intrigued by things like ships being stretched. I hope to cruise on the Enchantment sometime soon.

I have at home with me an old 2004 brochure showing the pre-stretch deck plans; I looked at RCCL.com for the new deck plans. The section of deck 8 that now has the Category D staterooms (aka Superior Ocean View Stateroom) is the new section. Previously, all that was on Deck 8 were Cat Cs, now known as Junior Suites, and better. The detective work gets a little more difficult as you move down to Deck 7 because deck 7 always was Category Ds for the most part. It's hard to tell which ones are the new ones. Most if not all of the staterooms have been renumbered.

Because you have booked a Junior Suite, you will be in one of the original staterooms. I just reread your post; it is possible that the inside stateroom you spoke of may be in the new section. Go take a look at Royal Caribbean's website. Under "Find a Cruise" select "ships", then select the Enchantment, then click on Deck Plans!

Bon Voyage!

Lana
Old 09-02-2005, 08:57 PM

Thanks so much for the detective work! I was able to find the old deck plans online and you are right--the junior suites are original staterooms but we got lucky and the inside stateroom is a new one. Thanks again for the info!!
Old 09-05-2005, 03:00 PM

May I ask how you get that count down timer till your next cruise on your posts?
Old 09-05-2005, 03:49 PM

Khona,
Here's the link to the countdown clock:

http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker1.htm

Suzi
Old 09-05-2005, 04:57 PM

My Enchantment of The Seas Cruise
Old 09-05-2005, 04:57 PM

I guess that's not it.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cabins, caribbean, deck, enchantment, new, numbers, plans, prestretch, rooms, royal, sea, seas, section, staterooms, stretch, stretched