Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 05:21 PM

We are leaving on FOS on August 26
Any pointers or tidbits of knowledge we should know about the ship...how to avoid long lines, what to get to early, etc.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:35 PM

If you want to be a spa treatment, book it ASAP. They fill up FAST on all the ships. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Carry your swimsuits onboard with you. This way you can head to the pools and flow rider before the lines are unbearable. Once everyone has their luggage and suits, the place will be packed. FOS is a crowded ship so if you want to do the flow rider, do it the first day while everyone is still checking in. Have a nice trip.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:32 PM

How crowded do you really feel on this ship? Now I am worried. Are there unbearable lines everywhere? We are traveling with 2 small children who do not like to wait, is this REALLY going to be a vacation?? We picked this ship because it was the best out there on the ocean and offered the most amenities. Is it still a great ship?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:01 PM

I've been on the Freedom. I didn't feel she was crowded at all. No more than any other ship. Yeah, the flowrider lines get long. I didn't feel the buffet lines where any longer. I LOVED her. She is awesome. Lil' Lori

Old 08-06-2007, 08:43 PM

The ship is wonderful. My kids really enjoyed themselves. It was crowded in the Windjammer and pools. That was the time I noticed the crowds the most. Sign your kids up for the Oceans Adventure program. My children LOVED it. Also, the shows are great too. Even my youngest loved to sit there each evening and watch the performances. She loves dancing and FOS dancers are the best. You will have a great time. Between the ship parades, kid activities, water park, your kids will have fun and when they are at Oceans Adventure -- you will have FUN too! Have a great trip.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:53 AM
The ship is not to crowded it can like it has been said get to look that way in the buffett area and at the pools but it is not bad hey the ship is awesome and beautiful you will love her and hey be patient you are on vacation no need to hurry enjoy your time away.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 AM

Hi, just returned from the FOTS and I have never seen a long line. Not even at the Flowrider. The ship never seemed crowded, although the ports were. The longest line at the Flowrider was 10-12 people and it didnīt take them long to get their try. There were no food lines and you could also always find a neat place in the cantilevered whirlpools. Even at sea days.
So donīt worry, just relax and enjoy!
Lucy
Old 08-07-2007, 07:02 AM

Forgot: Donīt miss the fabulous Ice Show. You have to get tickets, they are for free, but still you have to get them.
This show is the best onboard show I have ever seen.
Lucy
Old 08-07-2007, 02:29 PM

FOS is a very impressive ship. If it is any help, I have some photos of FOS and copies of the articles that I did based upon my interview with the captain on my website. http://www.beyondships.com/FOS.html

Closed Thread