Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 06:53 PM

If anyone has advice on leaving from Port Canaveral and flying into Orlando, I'd really appreciate it. I have found shuttle service from airport to port, but was thinking of flying in on Saturday instead of Sunday when the ship sails..Any input will be greatly appreciated--Traveling in Sept.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:40 PM

Hi Tgirl, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I'll be doing the same scenario on September 2nd. I checked with Royal Caribbean as to their shuttle service and it's $32 per person each way. I'm flying in the same day as the cruise this time. Usually I stay over night near the port I'm sailing out of and just rent a car. I found renting a car is cheaper than using a shuttle service. It'a about an hour drive from Orlando to the Port. I'll be checking on some other shuttle options and I'll let you know what I find out.

Sonny
Old 05-30-2007, 04:12 AM
SonnyV you are so helpful you are really kind it is nice to know people like you are so willing to go out your way to help others, you are a blessing and i myself want to give you a big thank you fir the help you gave me along with all the others here on this forum, all in all EVERYONE has been really helpful.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-30-2007, 04:23 AM

I am also getting to the port the day before. I went on line and put in key words orlando airport transfers and shuttles and a bunch of limo and shuttle companys came up. I have seven people in my group and found a good shuttle service for $200 plus tip. Round trip !

I will be going the 23 of June, On the Mairner of the sea, First time cruiser and I can't wait !

Caribbean Resort Reviews
Old 05-30-2007, 06:07 AM

The best price I found for shuttle service so far is $50 per person round trip. You can rent a full size car at the airport for about $45. When you drop it off at the Port location they will provide complimentary shuttle service to the ship. It's about 5 miles.

Sonny
Old 06-03-2007, 06:59 PM

Thanks--would you stay in Orlando, or go closer to the port to get lodging?
Old 06-03-2007, 09:21 PM

My daughter is sailing on the Mariner in October and she is staying in a hotel on Coco Beach. I usually stay in Orlando. If it's just over night it really doesn't matter too much. As you know, there is a lot to do in Orlando if you want to spend two or three days.

Sonny
Old 06-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Do Disney

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-11-2007, 08:06 PM

Several Hotels in Orlando will arrange for transportation. We are a group of 6 traveling. We are planning to stay 1 night in Orlando and the hotel will shuttle us to the docks for a small fee. Each hotel vary in price. Worth checking out.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, tgirl