Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 05:04 PM

What are the cabins like on the Mariner? I've been on 2 Disney cruises, so was wondering how they compare. The only time I thought the Disney cabin was too small was in the shower. I've booked a balcony on the Mariner. Thanks for the info in advance.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:42 PM

Balcony cabin is good size, not huge, but has a sofa also. the bathroom is decent andthe shower has a curved shower door so it gives you a little more room. My husband and I are big people and we found it to be OK.

Emerald Princess-11/30/08
Celebrity Century-1/8/09
Old 04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
For two people, there is more than enough room to pass each other and store your bags, trinkets, etc. There is a large bed (a Queen I think if you asked for the two twins to be together), and a couch(apartment sized I'd say) with a coffee table infront of it, and two bed-side end tables. There will be a TV on the dressing table/mirror/safe/stereo/hair dryer thing, with many drawers for storage. There is a rather large sized closet for hanging clothing and suit case storage. The bathroom has a full size sink and table with a huge mirror and shelfs, a toilet, and a stand-up shower(no tub in the standard D-1 and D-2 balcony cabins), and the shower has enough room to turn and stand with comfort. There is a curved shower door which adds to the area.
Since you've been crusing, I don't have top remind you to Not Over Pack! You should be fine0oh yes, the balcony has two chairs and a small table, and a GREAT view of everything you pass!!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:36 PM

I just got back from the Mariner two weeks ago and found the cabins to be quite comfortably sized. We were in an interior room as well. Though the bathroom is a bit tight, the main section was roomy for a stateroom- certainly enough room for two people to be getting around comfortably while getting ready without being in the other's way, etc. The only thing I had a problem with was the glass coffee table in front of the couch- seemed too bulky for the room. Apparently, others agreed- we saw quite a few stacked in alcoves in the hall, so I'm sure its easy to ask your stateroom attendant to remove it for you if it becomes a bother!

Booked on:
Adventure OTS, 4/09
Old 04-25-2008, 07:47 AM

A picture of a balcony room on the mariner with the curtains closed:

Closed Thread

Tags
cabins, caribbean, hump, mariner, royal