Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2006, 12:48 PM

i am booked on enchantment of the seas in may.. and wondering what time i should get to the port.. thanks!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 12:48 PM

i am booked on enchantment of the seas in may.. and wondering what time i should get to the port.. thanks!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 05:51 PM

You'll have a great time on Enchantment. She's a great ship.

Royal Caribbean will start letting people board at around 11:30am, and you must be onboard by about 4:00pm. Leave time for possible lines of people waiting to check in.

You can speed up the embarkation process by printing out a SetSail pass. You'll need your booking number to do this. You can then go to Royal Caribbean's web site, www.rccl.com, click on "Before You Board" and then on "Online Check-in" and then follow all the prompts to enter all the information they need.

Sandy
Old 04-17-2006, 07:52 AM

If you get there around 2, the lines will be thinned out. Last year we didn't get there until 2:30 and there were a handful of people there. Enjoy your cruise!!
Old 04-17-2006, 08:06 AM

We are on the Enchantment April 29th and our book from Royal Caribbean says we can't board until 2:00. Does that sound right? My husband and I get in an hour before our friends so we're going to wait for them at the airport and take the 1:30 transfer over to the ship.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:41 AM

Yes, that sounds right. They always give a boarding time of around 2pm. However; in most cases the prior cruise has completed disembarkation earlier and they start check-in for the new cruise. I usually go to the port around 11:30-12noon.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:05 PM

Going online ahead of time and filling out all of the paperwork will save you lots of time at check-in. Make sure that you print all the information out though and have those pages with you.

Luckily I had done that before because when we went to check in their computers were down so everyone who had done it on-line ahead of time had to stop and fill out everything again by hand. Because I had it all printed I was allowed to simply sign those sheets I had printed and hand them in.

Caribbean Travel Articles

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, checkin, cruise, fort, ft, lauderdale, port, royal, time