Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 02:38 PM

We are on the FOS in a week and we are in two grand suites.

I ordered a romance package for me and my husband which includes champagne, snacks, etc... I also learned that some friends ordered champagne to be delivered to our rooms each night. Plus, I ready somewhere that because we have grand suites, we will also get champagne and snacks from the ship.

My question is: will we get everything that was ordered, the items in the package and the extras that go with the suite or will we lose the extras associated with the suite? Does that make sense?

I have a list of what the friends ordered and what nights they should be delivered, plus I know what the romance package includes...but not sure exactly what the suite includes. Does anyone know?

Don't want to miss out on anything. Spent a lot of money for the suites and want to make sure we get all of the "extras". Also, who would I notify on the ship if something is not delivered?

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:42 PM

You most certainly should get everything. The cabin stewards have list on what should be delivered to each cabin. You can ask the cabin steward or ask at the Purser's desk.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, carabine, caribbean, champagin, cruise, deliver, delivered, friends, gift, gifts, review, room, royal, ship, stateroom, staterooms, tax