Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 02:29 PM

Hi, I think I have just sent you a private message. If you click on go at the top of the page, then on personal zone and then on private messages. Try it!!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kentishgirl:
Sanet, you mentioned you did the "Rome on your own" tour. Where does the coach drop you off? Glad to hear you had a great time.
they drop you off near the entrance of the Vatican City. The guide on the bus told us to do the other places first and to go to the Vatican at about 13.30. the lines are not so long then. Remember you still have to buys your own tickets to the museum. There is only somebody on the bus that told you what to do, but as soon as you get of the bus you are on your own. The bus leave Rome at about 16.00.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:52 AM

we were lucky with the buses. We found one immediately - but you're right - no signs.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:03 PM

Hi just noticed your thread... I was on the Voyager in August... great time!!! We did a lot of the cruise excursions... A Taste of Rome, Pompei and the Nice/Eze one - highly recommended if you don't know where you are going!! We saw so much it was amazing!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:31 PM

Hi, I got a question!
Was the weather good enough to take a swim on the ship?
How was the weather? Sunny?
Old 10-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi Junior Cruiser, yes we had very good weather and the pools on the top deck of the ship are heated, I think 24 degrees, it says on your television everyday the speed of the ship, temp of pools etc, Although we had good weather, some people on the trip the week previously had a little rain, its the luck of the draw but we were really happy with the weather, nice breeze too when you're walking on the track on the top deck!

Enjoy if you're thinking of heading off!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KathiH:
We did a lot of the cruise excursions... A Taste of Rome, Pompei and the Nice/Eze one - highly recommended if you don't know where you are going!! We saw so much it was amazing!!!
How did you feel about the "A taste of Rome" excursion?
Has anyone taken the "Nice&Monaco on your own" tour?

corkgirl - I'm glad you had a nice trip. I know someone going, so let's hope the weather is fine!

Kentishgirl - Booked any more excursions 4 ur cruise now?
Excited about it all, or what?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:56 PM

Hi JuniorCruiser, I am getting excited but also a little nervous.

I have only booked the "Rome on your own" excursion and have been doing lots of research so that we can do our own thing at the other ports. I do not want to cram too much in and then feel exhausted at the end of the week.

Just waiting for our tickets to arrive now.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kentishgirl:
Hi JuniorCruiser, I am getting excited but also a little nervous.

I have only booked the "Rome on your own" excursion and have been doing lots of research so that we can do our own thing at the other ports. I do not want to cram too much in and then feel exhausted at the end of the week.

Just waiting for our tickets to arrive now.
okey, my friends haven't received their tickets yet either. RCL told them it was a problem with their printer.. lol..
We'll hope you'll have em in time.
Couldn't they just have faxed the tickets to a TA nearby?

I'm sure you'll have a great time! =D
Old 10-04-2007, 03:27 PM

Have your friends got all their excursions sorted out?

Closed Thread

Tags
contact, cruise, emergency, excursion, number, phone, promenade, rcl, review, rome, sea, seas, stateroom, staterooms, taste, voyager