Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 11:02 AM

We are leaving on April 22nd on the Explorer to the Western Caribbean. Arriving into Miami the morning of the cruise at 8:30 am.
What can we expect in terms of waiting for the shuttle ( RCCL ) to the port , waiting in lines at the port and waiting to board the ship ?? We have already done our online check in as recommended. Just the little kid in me wanting to get on board ASAP !!
Thanks for the input .
Old 03-24-2007, 11:56 AM

Is RCCL taking you to port? If so I don't think they start loading the bus until 10 or 10:30. They wait until the bus is full before leaving. So maybe by 10:30 - 11 you should be on your way to the ship. The lines can be a little long - there has been time that we walked right up and other times we have had to wait.

We have learned that it's a lot faster just to take a taxis.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:55 PM

Joey G, we too are going on Explorer April 8th and can't wait. Having done the online check in will, at least, make it quicker to being your cruise enjoyment. The longest wait will be at the airport and before you know it, you will be on board and enjoying some cool tropical libation forgetting about all your cares ! ENJOY !!!

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread