Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 04:14 AM

Just had a question about sending postcards- from any island- are they cheap to send? I am only going to be gone for a week so if I send one will it get home before me? Thanks! Almost time to leave!!!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-05-2007, 05:25 AM

Prices vary from port to port, usually around the same as in the states. You will probably get home before the cards, I don't think I've ever had a card beat me home. One thing that I do before I leave home is make up address labels for those folks I want to send a card to. It is a lot easier than trying to take an address book along or relying on the old memory for the address and zip code. Once you get the card just slap on the label, postage and drop in the mail. Have fun on your cruise.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 AM

My wife and I sent three postcards to our children at home from on board the Adventure of the Seas in December, 2006. One of them arrived a few days after we got back. One of them arrived 2 months later and the third one arrived 8 months later! That is not a typo...it took 8 months!

Old 10-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Some ports are more expensive than others...ask at the front desk on the ship...we've had stamps that were the usual 29 cents and up to $1.10....and all of our cards arrived days to weeks after getting back home.....Have a Great Cruise...

Bob E

Closed Thread