Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Hi been online on the rccl website to book chops grille on the adventure of the seas and yet there does not seem to be one on board but there seems to be one on the deck plan.
As anyone her been on the adventure or a voyager class ship.
Thanks

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Mariner OTS has a Chopps Grill, and she's Voyager Class. All the Freedom Class ships have it also.
If it's there, try it; it's WAY worth the extra money!
Enjoy!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Chops wasn't added to the Voyager class until the Mariner and Navigator were built. The Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure only have Portofino's. The deck plans on the RCI website aren't always correct.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Administrator

What annoys me is the RCI website won't let me make a reservation for my Mariner cruise next June, even though their own example states I can do it on-line anytime between now and next May 28. Instead I get "There are currently no Specialty Restaurant options for your sailing."
Old 09-05-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
The deck plans on the RCI website aren't always correct.
seems like a lazy mistake to me

ps - i booked two nights at portofinos through the website for my Adventure cruise. I'm thinking about canceling one of them though - the restaurant looks great, but it doesn't seem THAT great. Chops looks better. I have to go once, hopefully to prove that theory wrong.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Dave, I was finally able to book dinner at Chops on Mariner around the first of last month (August) for our Sept. 21st sailing. I agree, prior to that, I received the same message. I wonder if it has something to do with final payment timing? We finished paying in July-just a thought
Old 09-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
wonder if it has something to do with final payment timing?
Could be. The RCI website continues to amaze me with it's numerous glitches and errors. If you need to be paid off, they should say so in the Chops reservations area. It isn't hard to do these types of things. The one that really annoys me is the past cruises area. They claim they have ongoing issues with this area showing the correct information. They've been saying that for at least the past two years. My info still shows a cruise I never took under "past cruises" (no credit for it), and it now shows my 10th credit on one side but only 7 credits on the left side of the screen, and still shows me as platinum. Incredible incompetence in their website development and management.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:57 AM

I'm so happy, my husband and I just booked a resv. for Chops on our upcoming cruise next month. On our cruise last year they didn't let us book the restaurant before we got on the ship. This will be our first time dining at Chops and we are excited to try it!
I just hope there won't be any mix up by booking it online from home by the time it gets here, cause I don't know how that works.

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 09-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Wesnlin, you can confirm your reservations when you get aboard the ship.

Sonny
Old 09-09-2008, 05:59 AM
oh Sonny that looks unreal I've just sent it by email to my friends who have booked it for Liberty in October! any other photos welcome!

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, caribbean, chops, dinner, enchantment, fo, freedom, grill, grille, rc, reservations, review, reviews, royal, seas, teh